9 Ways to get your Spanish law firm websites to rank Google to searches | Spanish websites for law firms
Having trouble getting your law firm to rank in Spanish language on search engines? Not even sure where to start?
This post will provide you with 9 simple hacks to ensure your Spanish language website is properly optimized and starts ranking as soon as possible. Below are a few tips to help attract consumers to your postings:
1. Add customer reviews and ratings to each product you sell.This benefits you on a few different levels:
-they're great for user experience
-they tend to increase conversion rates
-and they're the type of supplementary content Google loves to see and in turn ranks your Spanish language Law Firm website higher on search.
2. Include a variety of images and/or videos for each product.Relevant images are another element that are great both for user experience and rankings. Ensure the alt image tag and caption of each photo uses descriptive keywords. This will help your content rank for those keywords, and will also give your images a chance at ranking for related Google image searches.
3. Focus on deep-linking.Attaining links for an e-commerce site is a challenge. Whenever possible, work at getting links to specific product pages instead of just your homepage or other high-level pages.
4. Use descriptive language for your product listings.As an e-commerce business, the bulk of the "content" on your site will be product listings and descriptions. Spend time making sure each description is complete and contains a variety of keywords related to your product. Discuss the problem your product solves, include the features and benefits of your product and consider telling a story to make your descriptions more compelling.
5. Encrypt your e-commerce site.Site security is important to Google and to your users. Encrypting your e-commerce site (HTTPS) signals to Google and your users that your site is trustworthy and secure.
6. Included location-specific keywords on your site.Brick and mortar stores need to do more than just tell customers their city and state. Remember to include county names, abbreviations, region names and zip codes as well. A tool like a local research tool that can help you brainstorm possible variations.
7. Claim and complete your Google my business page.Add your location, hours, phone number and images to make sure your listing shows up in Google Maps, and Search
8. Make your NAP (name, address, phone number) consistent everywhere online.This includes your website (double-check your footers), social media profiles, Google listings, references on other sites, etc.
9. Keep it local, local, local.To give your local business the best chance of ranking for local search queries, focus most of your efforts on SEO for Law Firms in Spanish language locally-focused. This includes building links from other local sites, making sure your on-page factors include your location (content, H1/H2 tags, title tags, etc.), getting reviews from local review sites if possible, etc.
Implementing the hacks above will give your site and content the best chance of ranking in Google; however, many of these strategies will also naturally provide a better user experience for your site visitors. When in doubt, focus on providing excellent, relevant content, and then promoting it to your target market. This hack alone will go a long way to getting your small business site ranking in Google. However this alone isn't enough to dominant the market in Spanish language digital marketing for Law Firms. If you want to increase traffic, gain more exposure and increase revenue, call or message LOH Digital. We are nationwide, in Mexico and Spain. We want to help take your Law Firm to the next level with our team of experienced professionals in Spanish language digital marketing for Law Firms, we will devise a digital strategy that works for you and your budget.
Does your law firm need a website in Spanish? We can help create your law firm website in Spanish and help your law firm with google ads as well. Check out some of the websites web have created for some of our customers.
Spanish Websites, SEO and PPC for law firms
Spanish Language Solutions for Law Firms